The system offers many useful features to enhance efficiency and security.
-Based on a full database of existing customers, the system will automatically display the callers information:
Telephone Number, Address, Personal Details (VIP, Wheelchair, OAP etc)
-Driver receives the following information:
Name and Address of pickup, Destination, Auto-route option available.
-Driver can request RING BACK (avoids late night noise) and the system will automatically ring back the customer to inform them that their taxi is waiting outside. (No control personnel required to make call)
-Driver can request TEXT BACK, particularly useful for customers in clubs and other noisy areas.
Text back sends information to customer of:
Vehicle description, Vehicle registration number, Driver name and time (Security enhancement)
-Other features included are:
Jobs that are available in different zones and how many vehicles are available in each of these zones (This allows bidding if required).
- If BT is your line supplier, we recommend Norstar Meridian, If your line supplier is NTL, we recommend Samsung.
- CLI stands for �Caller Line Identification�.
- Broadband connection required for 24 hour remote maintenance & assistance.
- Power supply, minimum of 6x13A sockets. We recommend use of UPS (Uninteruptable Power Supply) to back up system data and operation. Supplied separately.
- Screen size 19� TFT (Larger screen sizes available at extra cost).
- This system requires the use of 2 channels. One for data & one for speech. These channels are available from your local Ofcom office: www.ofcom.org.uk.
- Radio system requires a minimum of 2 antennas at base office. Please note that costs of antenna systems will vary according to location & range required. In some cases a site rental may be payable.
- Alan Taxi comes with free 12 month warranty, remote or on-site backup & software licences are included for the first 12 months. At the end of 12 months, the customer is recommended to take out a maintenance contract which can be purchased at the same time as the annual mapping licence fee.
- Maintenance contract details available on requests. Telephone support available 24/7.